Address correspondence Lisa I. Iezzoni, M.D., M.Sc., Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center East Campus RO-137, 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215. Roger B. Davis, Sc.D., and Jane Soukup, M.Sc., are with the Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston. Bonnie O'Day, Ph.D., is with Cherry Engineering Support Services, Inc., McLean, VA.
Physical and Sensory Functioning over Time and Satisfaction with Care: The Implications of Getting Better or Getting Worse
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1635–1652, December 2004
How to Cite
Iezzoni, L. I., Davis, R. B., Soukup, J. and O'Day, B. (2004), Physical and Sensory Functioning over Time and Satisfaction with Care: The Implications of Getting Better or Getting Worse. Health Services Research, 39: 1635–1652. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00310.x
This research was supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, under grant no. RO1 HS10223-03.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!