Address correspondence to Dana P. Goldman, Ph.D., RAND, 1700 Main St., Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138. Dr. Goldman is also with the National Bureau of Economic Research. Yuhua Bao, Ph.D., is with the Center for Community Partnerships in Health Promotion, Department of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles.
Effective HIV Treatment and the Employment of HIV+ Adults
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1691–1712, December 2004
How to Cite
Goldman, D. P. and Bao, Y. (2004), Effective HIV Treatment and the Employment of HIV+ Adults. Health Services Research, 39: 1691–1712. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00313.x
This research was sponsored by a grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The HIV Cost and Services Utilization Study was conducted under a cooperative agreement between RAND and AHRQ.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!