Address correspondence to Christopher E. Johnson, Ph.D., Research Health Scientist, Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center of Excellence, North Florida/South Georgia Veteran's Health System, 1601 SW Archer Rd., Gainesville, FL 32608-1197. He and Aram Dobalian, Ph.D., J.D., and Jeffrey Harman, Ph.D., are Assistant Professors, Department of Health Services Research, Management, and Policy, College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, Gainesville. Janet Burkhard, M.B.A., is Director of Product Development, Health Grades, Inc., Lakewood, CO. Deborah K. Hedgecock is a Research Assistant, Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging, University of South Florida, Tampa.
Predicting Lawsuits against Nursing Homes in the United States, 1997–2001
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1713–1732, December 2004
How to Cite
Johnson, C. E., Dobalian, A., Burkhard, J., Hedgecock, D. K. and Harman, J. (2004), Predicting Lawsuits against Nursing Homes in the United States, 1997–2001. Health Services Research, 39: 1713–1732. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00314.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!