Address correspondence to Laurence Baker, Ph.D., Department of Health Research and Policy, HRP Redwood Building, Rm. 110, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA. Dr. Baker is also with the National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, MA. Kathryn A. Phillips, Ph.D., and Su-Ying Liang, Ph.D., are with the Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, and the School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco. Jennifer S. Haas, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with the Division of General Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Dean Sonneborn, M.A., is with the Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco.
The Effect of Area HMO Market Share on Cancer Screening
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1751–1772, December 2004
How to Cite
Baker, L. C., Phillips, K. A., Haas, J. S., Liang, S.-Y. and Sonneborn, D. (2004), The Effect of Area HMO Market Share on Cancer Screening. Health Services Research, 39: 1751–1772. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00316.x
This research was supported by the National Cancer Institute (R01 CA81130) and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ P01 HS10771, P01 HS10856, and R01 HS10925). The authors appreciate the comments of Dr. Harold Luft on previous versions of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!