Address correspondence to Mary Beth Landrum, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02110. Edward Guadagnoli, Ph.D., is Professor of Health Care Policy, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School. Rose Zummo, M.H.S., is a consultant in Danbury, CT. David Chin, M.D., M.B.A., is a Partner in Health Care Practice, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Boston. Barbara J. McNeil, M.D., Ph.D., is Ridley Watts Professor and Head, Department of Health Care Policy, Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, and Professor of Radiology and Practicing Radiologist, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston.
Care following Acute Myocardial Infarction in the Veterans Administration Medical Centers: A Comparison with Medicare
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1773–1792, December 2004
How to Cite
Landrum, M. B., Guadagnoli, E., Zummo, R., Chin, D. and McNeil, B. J. (2004), Care following Acute Myocardial Infarction in the Veterans Administration Medical Centers: A Comparison with Medicare. Health Services Research, 39: 1773–1792. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00317.x
This work was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!