Address correspondence to Sean Nicholson, Ph.D., Cornell University, 133 MVR Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853. Dr. Nicholson is also with the National Bureau for Economic Research. Kate Bundorf, Ph.D., M.B.A., is with Health Research and Policy, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Rebecca M. Stein, Ph.D., is with the Economics Department, and Daniel Polsky, Ph.D., is with General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
The Magnitude and Nature of Risk Selection in Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1817–1838, December 2004
How to Cite
Nicholson, S., Bundorf, K., Stein, R. M. and Polsky, D. (2004), The Magnitude and Nature of Risk Selection in Employer-Sponsored Health Plans. Health Services Research, 39: 1817–1838. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00320.x
We would like to thank the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for supporting this research project.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!