Address correspondence to Thomas S. Rector, Ph.D., Research Specialist, Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, VA Medical Center, 152/2E, One Veterans Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55417. Steven L. Wickstrom, M.S., is a Senior Researcher, Center for Health Care Policy & Evaluation, Eden Prairie, MN. Mona Shah, M.S., is a Senior Network Information Analyst, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, Eagan, MN. N. Thomas Greeenlee, M.S., is a Major, USAF, MSC, Bolling AFB, Washington, DC. Paula Rheault, B.S., is a Programmer, Center for Health Care Policy & Evaluation, Eden Prairie, MN. Jeannette Rogowski, Ph.D., is a Senior Economist with RAND, Arlington, VA. Vicki Freedman, Ph.D., is Director, Polisher Research Institute Abramson Center for Jewish Life, North Wales, PA. John Adams, Ph.D., is a Senior Statistician with RAND, Santa Monica, CA. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor of Medicine, UCLA, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, and Senior Natural Scientist, RAND, Santa Monica, CA.
Specificity and Sensitivity of Claims-Based Algorithms for Identifying Members of Medicare+Choice Health Plans That Have Chronic Medical Conditions
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1839–1858, December 2004
How to Cite
Rector, T. S., Wickstrom, S. L., Shah, M., Thomas Greeenlee, N., Rheault, P., Rogowski, J., Freedman, V., Adams, J. and Escarce, J. J. (2004), Specificity and Sensitivity of Claims-Based Algorithms for Identifying Members of Medicare+Choice Health Plans That Have Chronic Medical Conditions. Health Services Research, 39: 1839–1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00321.x
This work was supported, in part, by Grant No. RO1-HS/AG09630 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!