Address correspondence to Wan-Tzu Connie Tai, Ph.D., Department of Clinical Analysis, Kaiser Permanente, 7469 Alpine Way, Tujunga CA 91042. Frank W. Porell, Ph.D., is with the Department of Gerontology, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts, Boston. E. Kathleen Adams, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta.
Hospital Choice of Rural Medicare Beneficiaries: Patient, Hospital Attributes, and the Patient–Physician Relationship
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1903–1922, December 2004
How to Cite
Tai, W.-T. C., Porell, F. W. and Adams, E. K. (2004), Hospital Choice of Rural Medicare Beneficiaries: Patient, Hospital Attributes, and the Patient–Physician Relationship. Health Services Research, 39: 1903–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00324.x
This work was supported by dissertation grant (IPF 98-103) from the Health Care Financing Administration.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!