Address correspondence to Wan-Tzu Connie Tai, Ph.D., Department of Clinical Analysis, Kaiser Permanente, 7469 Alpine Way, Tujunga CA 91042. Frank W. Porell, Ph.D., is with the Department of Gerontology, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts, Boston. E. Kathleen Adams, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta.
Hospital Choice of Rural Medicare Beneficiaries: Patient, Hospital Attributes, and the Patient–Physician Relationship
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p1, pages 1903–1922, December 2004
How to Cite
Tai, W.-T. C., Porell, F. W. and Adams, E. K. (2004), Hospital Choice of Rural Medicare Beneficiaries: Patient, Hospital Attributes, and the Patient–Physician Relationship. Health Services Research, 39: 1903–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00324.x
This work was supported by dissertation grant (IPF 98-103) from the Health Care Financing Administration.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!