Address correspondence to Byung-Kwang Yoo, Research Associate, Center for Health Policy, Stanford University, 117 Encina Commons, Stanford, CA 94305-6019. Jay Bhattacharya, M.D., Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor with Stanford University School of Medicine. Kathryn M. McDonald, M.M., is Executive Director, Center for Health Policy/Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University. Alan M. Garber, M.D., Ph.D., is with Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, CA; Stanford University School of Medicine; and the National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc., Palo Alto, CA.
Impacts of Informal Caregiver Availability on Long-term Care Expenditures in OECD Countries
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 1971–1992, December 2004
How to Cite
Yoo, B.-K., Bhattacharya, J., McDonald, K. M. and Garber, A. M. (2004), Impacts of Informal Caregiver Availability on Long-term Care Expenditures in OECD Countries. Health Services Research, 39: 1971–1992. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00328.x
This research grew from a project funded in part by the Stanford Institute of International Studies (SIIS) Bechtel Initiative Program and by NIA grant AG-05842 in support of the Center on the Demography and Economics of Health and Aging at Stanford University. Additional funding came from NIA Grant AG-17253 and from the “Comparative Health Care Policy Research Support” project of the Asia-Pacific Research Center in SIIS.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!