Address correspondence to Elliot Marseille, Dr. P.H., M.P.P., Principal Research Associate, Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, Box 0936, San Francisco CA 94143. Lalit Dandona, Ph.D., is with the Administrative Staff of the College of India. Joseph Saba, M.D., is with Axios International, Dublin. Coline McConnel, M.A., Brandi Rollins, B.A., and James G. Kahn, M.D., M.P.H., are with the University of California, San Francisco. Paul Gaist, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Office of AIDS Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Mattias Lundberg, Ph.D., and Mead Over, Ph.D., are with the World Bank, Washington, DC. Stefano Bertozzi, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.
Assessing the Efficiency of HIV Prevention around the World: Methods of the PANCEA Project
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 1993–2012, December 2004
How to Cite
Marseille, E., Dandona, L., Saba, J., McConnel, C., Rollins, B., Gaist, P., Lundberg, M., Over, M., Bertozzi, S. and Kahn, J. G. (2004), Assessing the Efficiency of HIV Prevention around the World: Methods of the PANCEA Project. Health Services Research, 39: 1993–2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00329.x
This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Task Order no. 7, contract 282-98-0026, and by the National Institute on Drug Abuse through grant R01 DA15612.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!