Address correspondence to Elliot Marseille, Dr. P.H., M.P.P., Principal Research Associate, Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, Box 0936, San Francisco CA 94143. Lalit Dandona, Ph.D., is with the Administrative Staff of the College of India. Joseph Saba, M.D., is with Axios International, Dublin. Coline McConnel, M.A., Brandi Rollins, B.A., and James G. Kahn, M.D., M.P.H., are with the University of California, San Francisco. Paul Gaist, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Office of AIDS Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Mattias Lundberg, Ph.D., and Mead Over, Ph.D., are with the World Bank, Washington, DC. Stefano Bertozzi, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.
Assessing the Efficiency of HIV Prevention around the World: Methods of the PANCEA Project
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 1993–2012, December 2004
How to Cite
Marseille, E., Dandona, L., Saba, J., McConnel, C., Rollins, B., Gaist, P., Lundberg, M., Over, M., Bertozzi, S. and Kahn, J. G. (2004), Assessing the Efficiency of HIV Prevention around the World: Methods of the PANCEA Project. Health Services Research, 39: 1993–2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00329.x
This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Task Order no. 7, contract 282-98-0026, and by the National Institute on Drug Abuse through grant R01 DA15612.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!