Address correspondence to David H. Howard, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Management, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Kakoli Roy, Ph.D., Prevention Effectiveness and Health Economics Branch, Division of Prevention Research and Analytic Methods, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta.
Private Care and Public Health: Do Vaccination and Prenatal Care Rates Differ between Users of Private versus Public Sector Care in India?
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2013–2026, December 2004
How to Cite
Howard, D. H. and Roy, K. (2004), Private Care and Public Health: Do Vaccination and Prenatal Care Rates Differ between Users of Private versus Public Sector Care in India?. Health Services Research, 39: 2013–2026. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00330.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!