Address correspondence to Reva N. Adler, M.D., M.P.H., F.R.C.P.C., Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver Hospital, 715 W. 12th Ave., Rm. 244, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1N1, Canada. James Smith, M.B., Ch.B., is with Aegis Trust, Laxton, Nottinghamshire, U.K. Paul Fishman, Ph.D., is with the Center for Health Studies, Group Health Co-operative, Seattle. Eric B. Larson, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle.
To Prevent, React, and Rebuild: Health Research and the Prevention of Genocide
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2027–2051, December 2004
How to Cite
Adler, R. N., Smith, J., Fishman, P. and Larson, E. B. (2004), To Prevent, React, and Rebuild: Health Research and the Prevention of Genocide. Health Services Research, 39: 2027–2051. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00331.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!