Address correspondence to Rob Stephenson, Ph.D., Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health, Department of Population and Family Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 N. Wolfe St., W4503, Baltimore, MD 21205-2179. Amy Ong Tsui, Ph.D., is also with the Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health. Sara Sulzbach, M.P.H., is with Abt Associates, Bethesda, MD. Phil Bardsley, Ph.D., is with the Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Getachew Bekele, B.A., is with Marie Stopes International-Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Tilahun Giday, M.P.S., is with Pathfinder International-Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Rehana Ahmed, M.D., is an Independent Health Consultant, Population Services International, Nairobi, Kenya. Gopi Gopalkrishnan, M.A. (Hons), is with Janani, Rashmi Complex, P&T Colony, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar, India. Bamikale Feyesitan, Ph.D., is with Family Health International, Arlington, VA.
Franchising Reproductive Health Services
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2053–2080, December 2004
How to Cite
Stephenson, R., Tsui, A. O., Sulzbach, S., Bardsley, P., Bekele, G., Giday, T., Ahmed, R., Gopalkrishnan, G. and Feyesitan, B. (2004), Franchising Reproductive Health Services. Health Services Research, 39: 2053–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00332.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge support from grant number 2000–3003 from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation to conduct this research.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!