Address correspondence to Herng-Ching Lin, Ph.D., School of Health Care Administration, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu-Hsing St., Taipei 110, Taiwan. Sudha Xirasagar, M.B.B.S., Ph.D., is with the University of South Carolina, Arnold School of Public Health, Department of Health Services Policy and Management, South Carolina.
Cost Convergence between Public and For-Profit Hospitals under Prospective Payment and High Competition in Taiwan
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2101–2116, December 2004
How to Cite
Xirasagar, S. and Lin, H.-C. (2004), Cost Convergence between Public and For-Profit Hospitals under Prospective Payment and High Competition in Taiwan. Health Services Research, 39: 2101–2116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00334.x
This study is based in part on data from the National Health Insurance Research Database provided by the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, and managed by the National Health Research Institutes. The interpretations and conclusions contained herein do not represent those of the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, or the National Health Research Institutes.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!