Address correspondence to Herng-Ching Lin, Ph.D., School of Health Care Administration, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu-Hsing St., Taipei 110, Taiwan. Sudha Xirasagar, M.B.B.S., Ph.D., is with the University of South Carolina, Arnold School of Public Health, Department of Health Services Policy and Management, South Carolina.
Cost Convergence between Public and For-Profit Hospitals under Prospective Payment and High Competition in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2101–2116, December 2004
How to Cite
Xirasagar, S. and Lin, H.-C. (2004), Cost Convergence between Public and For-Profit Hospitals under Prospective Payment and High Competition in Taiwan. Health Services Research, 39: 2101–2116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00334.x
This study is based in part on data from the National Health Insurance Research Database provided by the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, and managed by the National Health Research Institutes. The interpretations and conclusions contained herein do not represent those of the Bureau of National Health Insurance, Department of Health, or the National Health Research Institutes.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!