Address correspondence to Vivian Valdmanis, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Health Policy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, 600 S. 43rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19104. Lilani Kumanarayake, Ph.D., is a Lecturer, Health Policy Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London. Jongkol Lertiendumrong, M.D., Ph.D., is a Researcher, International Health Policy Program, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
Capacity in Thai Public Hospitals and the Production of Care for Poor and Nonpoor Patients
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Health Services Research
Volume 39, Issue 6p2, pages 2117–2134, December 2004
How to Cite
Valdmanis, V., Kumanarayake, L. and Lertiendumrong, J. (2004), Capacity in Thai Public Hospitals and the Production of Care for Poor and Nonpoor Patients. Health Services Research, 39: 2117–2134. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00335.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!