Address correspondence to Sharon K. Long, Health Policy Center, The Urban Institute, 2100 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037. Teresa Coughlin and Jennifer King are with the Health Policy Center, The Urban Institute, Washington, DC.
How Well Does Medicaid Work in Improving Access to Care?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 39–58, February 2005
How to Cite
Long, S. K., Coughlin, T. and King, J. (2005), How Well Does Medicaid Work in Improving Access to Care?. Health Services Research, 40: 39–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00341.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!