Address correspondence to Benjamin D. Sommers, Harvard Ph.D. Program in Health Policy, 79 John F. Kennedy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
From Medicaid to Uninsured: Drop-Out among Children in Public Insurance Programs
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 59–78, February 2005
How to Cite
Sommers, B. (2005), From Medicaid to Uninsured: Drop-Out among Children in Public Insurance Programs. Health Services Research, 40: 59–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00342.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!