Address correspondence to: Ralph Gonzales, M.D., M.S.P.H., Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California St., Box 1211, San Francisco, CA 94118. Kitty K. Corbett, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with Department of Anthropology, University of Colorado, Denver. Kitty K. Corbett, Ph.D., M.P.H., Bonnie A. Leeman-Castillo, M.S., Carol A. Darr, B.S., are with Health and Behavioral Sciences Program, University of Colorado, Denver. Karen Kafadar, Ph.D., is with Department of Mathematics, University of Colorado, Denver. Judith Glazner, M.S., is with Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Angela Sauaia, M.D., Ph.D., is with Division of Health Care Policy and Research, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Shale Wong, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and also with Division of Ambulatory Pediatrics, Denver Health, Denver. Kathleen Erbacher, M.P.A., is with Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, Denver.
The “Minimizing Antibiotic Resistance in Colorado” Project: Impact of Patient Education in Improving Antibiotic Use in Private Office Practices
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 101–116, February 2005
How to Cite
Gonzales, R., Corbett, K. K., Leeman-Castillo, B. A., Glazner, J., Erbacher, K., Darr, C. A., Wong, S., Maselli, J. H., Sauaia, A. and Kafadar, K. (2005), The “Minimizing Antibiotic Resistance in Colorado” Project: Impact of Patient Education in Improving Antibiotic Use in Private Office Practices. Health Services Research, 40: 101–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00344.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!