Address correspondence to Katherine Harris, Ph.D., Office of Applied Studies, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 5600 Fishers Lane, Room 16-105, Rockville, MD 20856. Mark J. Edlund is with the Center for Mental Healthcare and Outcomes Research, Central Arakansas Veterans Healthcare System, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR.
Self-Medication of Mental Health Problems: New Evidence from a National Survey
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 117–134, February 2005
How to Cite
Harris, K. M. and Edlund, M. J. (2005), Self-Medication of Mental Health Problems: New Evidence from a National Survey. Health Services Research, 40: 117–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00345.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!