Address correspondence to Thomas A. Arcury, Ph.D., Professor and Research Director, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157-1084. Wilbert M. Gesler, Ph.D., Professor, and Jill Sherman, M.P.H., Graduate Research Assistant, are with the Department of Geography, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. John S. Preisser, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, and Jamie Perin, B.S., Graduate Research Assistant, are with the Department of Biostatistics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. John Spencer, M.A., is the Assistant Director for Spatial Analysis, Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
The Effects of Geography and Spatial Behavior on Health Care Utilization among the Residents of a Rural Region
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 135–156, February 2005
How to Cite
Arcury, T. A., Gesler, W. M., Preisser, J. S., Sherman, J., Spencer, J. and Perin, J. (2005), The Effects of Geography and Spatial Behavior on Health Care Utilization among the Residents of a Rural Region. Health Services Research, 40: 135–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00346.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!