Address correspondence to Derek King, LSE Health and Social Care, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, U.K. Elias Mossialos, is also with LSE Health and Social Care, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, U.K.
The Determinants of Private Medical Insurance Prevalence in England, 1997–2000
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 195–212, February 2005
How to Cite
King, D. and Mossialos, E. (2005), The Determinants of Private Medical Insurance Prevalence in England, 1997–2000. Health Services Research, 40: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00349.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!