Address correspondence to William L. Cull, Ph.D., Division of Health Policy Research, American Academy of Pediatrics, 141 Northwest Point Blvd. Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Karen G. O'Connor, Sanford Sharp, and Suk-fong S. Tang, Ph.D., are with the American Academy of Pediatrics, Division of Health Policy Research.
Response Rates and Response Bias for 50 Surveys of Pediatricians
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 213–226, February 2005
How to Cite
Cull, W. L., O'Connor, K. G., Sharp, S. and Tang, S.-f. S. (2005), Response Rates and Response Bias for 50 Surveys of Pediatricians. Health Services Research, 40: 213–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00350.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!