Address correspondence to Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Professor of Health Economics, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115. Ana I. Balsa, Ph.D., is with the Department of Sociology, University of Miami, Miami, FL. Lisa S. Meredith, Ph.D., is with RAND Health, Los Angeles.
Testing for Statistical Discrimination in Health Care
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 227–252, February 2005
How to Cite
Balsa, A. I., McGuire, T. G. and Meredith, L. S. (2005), Testing for Statistical Discrimination in Health Care. Health Services Research, 40: 227–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00351.x
This paper was presented at the International Conference on Health Policy Research (American Statistical Association), the Boston University-Harvard-MIT Health Economics Seminar, the Latino Research Program Project Working Conference, and the International Health Economics Association Conference. We thank seminar and conference participants for their useful comments.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!