Address correspondence to Sarah Hudson Scholle, M.P.H., Dr. P.H., Assistant Vice President, Research and Analysis, National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), 2000 L Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Dr. Scholle is also with the Schools of Medicine and public Health, University of Pittsburgh. Kathleen Dziak, B.A., and Roger Anderson, Ph.D., are with Public Health Science, Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Mary Ann Sevick, Sc.D., R.N. is with the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing and the Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion, VA Pittsburgh Health Care System. Carol S. Weisman, Ph.D., is with Penn State Collage of Medicine. Douglas W. Levine, Ph.D., is with PFRC, University of South Carolina.
Variations among Institutional Review Board Reviews in a Multisite Health Services Research Study
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 279–290, February 2005
How to Cite
Dziak, K., Anderson, R., Sevick, M. A., Weisman, C. S., Levine, D. W. and Scholle, S. H. (2005), Variations among Institutional Review Board Reviews in a Multisite Health Services Research Study. Health Services Research, 40: 279–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00353.x
This work was supported by the Office on Women's Health, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!