Address correspondence to Jennifer L. Gold, B.Sc., B.C.L., LL.B., 203 Park Drive, Suite 214, Boston, MA 02215. Jennifer L. Gold and Carolyn S. Dewa, Ph.D., M.P.H., are with the Health Systems Research and Consulting Unit, Center for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto. Jennifer L. Gold, is also with the McGill University Faculty of Law and is currently an M.P.H. student at the Harvard School of Public Health. Carolyn S. Dewa, Ph.D., M.P.H., is also with the Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto.
Institutional Review Boards and Multisite Studies in Health Services Research: Is There a Better Way?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 291–308, February 2005
How to Cite
Gold, J. L. and Dewa, C. S. (2005), Institutional Review Boards and Multisite Studies in Health Services Research: Is There a Better Way?. Health Services Research, 40: 291–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00354.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!