Address correspondence to: Frank Sloan, Ph.D., Duke University, 125 Old Chemistry Bldg., Box 90253, Durham, NC 27708. Frank A. Sloan is with The Center for Health Policy, Law, and Management and also with Department of Economics, Duke University. John R. Rattliff, Ph.D., is with The Center for Health Policy, Law, and Management, Duke University. Mark A. Hall, J.D., is with Wake Forest University School of Law and also with Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Impacts of Managed Care Patient Protection Laws on Health Services Utilization and Patient Satisfaction with Care
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 647–668, June 2005
How to Cite
Sloan, F. A., Rattliff, J. R. and Hall, M. A. (2005), Impacts of Managed Care Patient Protection Laws on Health Services Utilization and Patient Satisfaction with Care. Health Services Research, 40: 647–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00378.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!