Address correspondence to Sylvia J. Hysong, Ph.D., ALMD/South Texas Veterans Health Care System, 7400 Merton Minter Blvd. Ambulatory Care 11C6, San Antonio, TX 78229-4404. Sylvia J. Hysong, Ph.D., Richard G. Best, Ph.D., Jacqueline A. Pugh, M.D., are with the Veterans Evidence Based Research Dissemination and Implementation Center, San Antonio, TX. Frank I. Moore, Ph.D., is with the University of Texas, Houston, TX.
Not of One Mind: Mental Models of Clinical Practice Guidelines in the Veterans Health Administration
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 829–848, June 2005
How to Cite
Hysong, S. J., Best, R. G., Pugh, J. A. and Moore, F. I. (2005), Not of One Mind: Mental Models of Clinical Practice Guidelines in the Veterans Health Administration. Health Services Research, 40: 829–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00387.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!