Address correspondence to Honghu Liu, Ph.D., Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, University of California, Los Angeles, 911 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Dr. Liu, Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., Wen-Pin Chen, M.S., Diana Tisnado, Ph.D., Carol M. Mangione, M.D., M.P.H. and Katherine L. Kahn, M.D., are with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, University of California, Los Angeles, CA. Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., John L. Adams, Ph.D., Carol M. Mangione, M.D., M.P.H., Cheryl L. Damberg, Ph.D., Katherine L. Kahn, M.D., are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Cheryl L. Damberg, Ph.D., is with the PBGH, San Francisco, CA.
Imputation of SF-12 Health Scores for Respondents with Partially Missing Data
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 905–922, June 2005
How to Cite
Liu, H., Hays, R. D., Adams, J. L., Chen, W.-P., Tisnado, D., Mangione, C. M., Damberg, C. L. and Kahn, K. L. (2005), Imputation of SF-12 Health Scores for Respondents with Partially Missing Data. Health Services Research, 40: 905–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00391.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!