Address correspondence to Constance H. Fung, M.D., RAND, 1776 Main Street, M5N, Santa Monica, CA 90407. Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., Katherine L. Kahn, M.D., David E. Kanouse, Ph.D., Elizabeth A. McGlynn, Ph.D., Mark D. Spranca, Ph.D., and Paul G. Shekelle, M.D., Ph.D., are with RAND, Santa Monica, CA. Constance H. Fung, M.D., and Paul G. Shekelle, MD, Ph.D., are with the Greater Los Angeles VA Healthcare Systems, Los Angeles, CA.
Patients' Preferences for Technical versus Interpersonal Quality When Selecting a Primary Care Physician
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 957–977, August 2005
How to Cite
Fung, C. H., Elliott, M. N., Hays, R. D., Kahn, K. L., Kanouse, D. E., McGlynn, E. A., Spranca, M. D. and Shekelle, P. G. (2005), Patients' Preferences for Technical versus Interpersonal Quality When Selecting a Primary Care Physician. Health Services Research, 40: 957–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00395.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!