Address correspondence to Marjorie L. Pearson, Ph.D., M.S.H.S., RAND Corporation, 1776 Main Street, P. O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407. Shinyi Wu, Ph.D., Peter J. Mendel, Ph.D., Mayde Rosen, R.N., B.S.N., and Emmett B. Keeler, Ph.D., are all with the RAND Corporation. Judith Schaefer, M.P.H. and Amy E. Bonomi, Ph.D., M.P.H, are with the MacColl Institute for Health Care Innovation, Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Puget Sound, Seattle, WA. Stephen M. Shortell, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA. Jill A. Marsteller, Ph.D., M.P.P., and Thomas A. Louis, Ph.D., are with the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD.
Assessing the Implementation of the Chronic Care Model in Quality Improvement Collaboratives
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 978–996, August 2005
How to Cite
Pearson, M. L., Wu, S., Schaefer, J., Bonomi, A. E., Shortell, S. M., Mendel, P. J., Marsteller, J. A., Louis, T. A., Rosen, M. and Keeler, E. B. (2005), Assessing the Implementation of the Chronic Care Model in Quality Improvement Collaboratives. Health Services Research, 40: 978–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00397.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!