Address correspondence to Ming Wen, Ph.D., Department of Sociology, University of Utah, 380 S 1530 E RM 301, Salt Lake City, UT 84112. Nicholas A. Christakis, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Harvard University, Boston, MA.
Neighborhood Effects on Posthospitalization Mortality: A Population-based Cohort Study of the Elderly in Chicago
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1108–1127, August 2005
How to Cite
Wen, M. and Christakis, N. A. (2005), Neighborhood Effects on Posthospitalization Mortality: A Population-based Cohort Study of the Elderly in Chicago. Health Services Research, 40: 1108–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00398.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!