Address correspondence to Terry R. Schell, Ph.D., Drug Policy Research Center, RAND, 1776 Main St., Santa Monica, CA 90407–2138. Maria Orlando, Ph.D., and Andrew R. Moral, Ph.D., are with Drug Policy Research Center, RAND, Santa Monica, CA.
Dynamic Effects among Patients' Treatment Needs, Beliefs, and Utilization: A Prospective Study of Adolescents in Drug Treatment
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1128–1147, August 2005
How to Cite
Schell, T. L., Orlando, M. and Morral, A. R. (2005), Dynamic Effects among Patients' Treatment Needs, Beliefs, and Utilization: A Prospective Study of Adolescents in Drug Treatment. Health Services Research, 40: 1128–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00399.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!