Address correspondence to Ning Wu, M.D., Ph.D., Health Services Research and Evaluation, Abt Associates Inc., 55 Wheeler St., Cambridge, MA 02138. Susan C. Miller, Ph.D., is with the Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI. Kate Lapane, Ph.D., and Vincent Mor, Ph.D., are with the Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI. Jason Roy, Ph.D., is with the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY.
The Quality of the Quality Indicator of Pain Derived from the Minimum Data Set
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1197–1216, August 2005
How to Cite
Wu, N., Miller, S. C., Lapane, K., Roy, J. and Mor, V. (2005), The Quality of the Quality Indicator of Pain Derived from the Minimum Data Set. Health Services Research, 40: 1197–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00400.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!