Address correspondence to Liane Ginsburg, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, Atkinson Faculty of Liberal and Professional Studies, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M3J 1P3. Peter G. Norton, M.D., C.C.F.P., F.C.F.P., is Professor and Head at the Department of Family Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB. Ann Casebeer, Ph.D., is Associate Professor and Steven Lewis, M.A., is Adjunct Professor at the Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB.
An Educational Intervention to Enhance Nurse Leaders' Perceptions of Patient Safety Culture
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 997–1020, August 2005
How to Cite
Ginsburg, L., Norton, P. G., Casebeer, A. and Lewis, S. (2005), An Educational Intervention to Enhance Nurse Leaders' Perceptions of Patient Safety Culture. Health Services Research, 40: 997–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00401.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!