Address correspondence to Paul J. Nietert, Ph.D., Medical University of South Carolina, 135 Cannon St., Suite 403, P.O. Box 250837, Charleston, SC 29425. W. David Bradford, Ph.D., is with the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Linda M. Kaste, D.D.S., Ph.D., is with the College of Dentistry (MC 850), University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL.
The Impact of an Innovative Reform to the South Carolina Dental Medicaid System
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1078–1091, August 2005
How to Cite
Nietert, P. J., Bradford, W. D. and Kaste, L. M. (2005), The Impact of an Innovative Reform to the South Carolina Dental Medicaid System. Health Services Research, 40: 1078–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00405.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!