Address correspondence to Craig D. Newgard, M.D., M.P.H., Center for Policy and Research in Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR. Sai-Hung Joshua Hui, B.S., and Roger J. Lewis, M.D., Ph.D., are with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, University of California, Los Angeles, CA. Patrick Stamps-White, M.D., was previously with the University of Iowa School of Medicine, Iowa City, IA. Roger J. Lewis, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Department of Emergency Medicine Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA. Craig D. Newgard, M.D., M.P.H., and Roger J. Lewis, M.D., Ph.D., are with the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA. Dr. Stamps-White is now at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI.
Institutional Variability in a Minimal Risk, Population-Based Study: Recognizing Policy Barriers to Health Services Research
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1247–1258, August 2005
How to Cite
Newgard, C. D., Joshua Hui, S.-H., Stamps-White, P. and Lewis, R. J. (2005), Institutional Variability in a Minimal Risk, Population-Based Study: Recognizing Policy Barriers to Health Services Research. Health Services Research, 40: 1247–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00408.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!