Address correspondence to Mark D. Eisner, M.D., M.P.H., Department of Medicine, University of California, San Fransisco, 350 Parnassus Avenue, Ste 609, San Francisco, CA 94117. Sara Erickson, M.D., is with the Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA. Irina Tolstykh, M.S., Joe V. Selby, M.D., M.P.H., Guillermo Mendoza, M.D., Carlos Iribarren, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., and Mark D. Eisner are with the Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA. Mark D. Eisner is also with the Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine and Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
The Impact of Allergy and Pulmonary Specialist Care on Emergency Asthma Utilization in a Large Managed Care Organization
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1443–1465, October 2005
How to Cite
Erickson, S., Tolstykh, I., Selby, J. V., Mendoza, G., Iribarren, C. and Eisner, M. D. (2005), The Impact of Allergy and Pulmonary Specialist Care on Emergency Asthma Utilization in a Large Managed Care Organization. Health Services Research, 40: 1443–1465. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00410.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!