Address correspondence to Frederick J. Zimmerman, Ph.D., Department of Health Services and Child Health Institute, University of Washington, 6200 NE 74th Street, Suite 210, Seattle, WA 98115-8160.
Social and Economic Determinants of Disparities in Professional Help-Seeking for Child Mental Health Problems: Evidence from a National Sample
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1514–1533, October 2005
How to Cite
Zimmerman, F. J. (2005), Social and Economic Determinants of Disparities in Professional Help-Seeking for Child Mental Health Problems: Evidence from a National Sample. Health Services Research, 40: 1514–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00411.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!