Address correspondence to Daniel Polsky, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Daniel Polsky, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, and Rebecca Stein, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, are with the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, Philadelphia. Rebecca Stein, Director of Microeconomics Principles Program, is also with the Economics Department, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Sean Nicholson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Sean Nicholson, Ph.D., and M. Kate Bundorf, Ph.D., M.B.A., are also with NBER. Dr. Bundorf is also Assistant Professor of Health Research and Policy, at Stanford University School of Medicine, Standford, CA.
Employer Health Insurance Offerings and Employee Enrollment Decisions
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1259–1278, October 2005
How to Cite
Polsky, D., Stein, R., Nicholson, S. and Bundorf, M. K. (2005), Employer Health Insurance Offerings and Employee Enrollment Decisions. Health Services Research, 40: 1259–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00415.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!