Address correspondence to Michael Davern, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, State Health Access Data Assistance Center,University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, 2221 University Avenue, Suite 345, Minneapolis, MN 55414.Holly Rodin, M.P.A., is with the University of Minnesota, Timothy J. Beebe, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with Health Services Research, Mayo Medical School. Kathleen Thiede Call, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
The Effect of Income Question Design in Health Surveys on Family Income, Poverty and Eligibility Estimates
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1534–1552, October 2005
How to Cite
Davern, M., Rodin, H., Beebe, T. J. and Call, K. T. (2005), The Effect of Income Question Design in Health Surveys on Family Income, Poverty and Eligibility Estimates. Health Services Research, 40: 1534–1552. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00416.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!