Address correspondence to Jean M. Mitchell, Ph.D., Professor, Georgetown Public Policy Institute, 3520 Prospect St. NW, Room 423, Washington, DC 20007. Darrell J. Gaskin, Ph.D., is Associate Professor with the Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
Factors Affecting Plan Choice and Unmet Need among Supplemental Security Income Eligible Children with Disabilities
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1379–1399, October 2005
How to Cite
Mitchell, J. M. and Gaskin, D. J. (2005), Factors Affecting Plan Choice and Unmet Need among Supplemental Security Income Eligible Children with Disabilities. Health Services Research, 40: 1379–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00417.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!