Address correspondence to Jeffrey Alexander, Ph.D., Richard Carl Jelinek Professor, Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, 109 Observatory Dr., Ann Arbor, MI. 48109. Richard Lichtenstein, Ph.D., is with Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Kimberly Jinnett, Ph.D., Research Director, is with Integrated Benefits Institute, San Francisco, CA. Rebecca Wells, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. James Zazzali, Ph.D., Associate Health Policy Researcher, is with RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Dawei Liu, Doctoral Candidate, is with the Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Cross-Functional Team Processes and Patient Functional Improvement
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1335–1355, October 2005
How to Cite
Alexander, J. A., Lichtenstein, R., Jinnett, K., Wells, R., Zazzali, J. and Liu, D. (2005), Cross-Functional Team Processes and Patient Functional Improvement. Health Services Research, 40: 1335–1355. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00418.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!