Address correspondence to Laurent G. Glance, M.D., Department of Anesthesiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 604, Rochester, NY 14642. Andrew W. Dick, Ph.D., is with the Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY. Turner M. Osler, M.D., is with the Department of Surgery, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT. Dana B. Mukamel, Ph.D., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine and Primary Care, University of California, Irvine, CA.
Does Date Stamping ICD-9-CM Codes Increase the Value of Clinical Information in Administrative Data?
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 231–251, February 2006
How to Cite
Glance, L. G., Dick, A. W., Osler, T. M. and Mukamel, D. B. (2006), Does Date Stamping ICD-9-CM Codes Increase the Value of Clinical Information in Administrative Data?. Health Services Research, 41: 231–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00419.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!