Address correspondence to Paul V. Grootendorst, Ph.D., Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 19 Russell St., Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2S2. Dr. Grootendorst, John K. Marshall, M.D., M.Sc., FRCPC, Anne M. Holbrook, M.D., PharmD, M.Sc., FRCPC, Lisa R. Dolovich, M.Sc., PharmD, Bernie J. O'Brien, Ph.D., (deceased, formerly of) and Adrian R. Levy, Ph.D., are with the Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph's Hospital, Hamilton ON, Canada. Drs. Grootendorst and Dolovich, are with the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada. Dr. Grootendorst is also with the Department of Economics, McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada. Drs. Marshall and Holbrook, are with the Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada. Drs. Holbrook and O'Brien, Ph.D., (deceased, formerly of), are with the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada. Dr. Dolovich, is with the Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton ON, Canada. Dr. Levy, is also with the Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, BC, Canada.
The Impact of Reference Pricing of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents on the Use and Costs of Analgesic Drugs
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1297–1317, October 2005
How to Cite
Grootendorst, P. V., Marshall, J. K., Holbrook, A. M., Dolovich, L. R., O'Brien, B. J. and Levy, A. R. (2005), The Impact of Reference Pricing of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents on the Use and Costs of Analgesic Drugs. Health Services Research, 40: 1297–1317. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00420.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!