Address correspondence to David A. Dorr, M.D., M.S., Department of Medical Information & Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health & Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Mailcode: BICC; Portland, OR 97239. Adam Wilcox, Ph.D., and Paul D. Clayton, Ph.D., are with the Department of Medical Informatics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, and are also with Intermountain Health Care, Salt Lake City, UT. Steven M. Donnelly, Ph.D., is with HealthInsight, Inc., in Salt Lake City. Laurie Burns, P.T., M.S., is with Intermountain Health Care in Salt Lake City.
Impact of Generalist Care Managers on Patients with Diabetes
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1400–1421, October 2005
How to Cite
Dorr, D. A., Wilcox, A., Donnelly, S. M., Burns, L. and Clayton, P. D. (2005), Impact of Generalist Care Managers on Patients with Diabetes. Health Services Research, 40: 1400–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00423.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!