Address correspondence to An-Fu Hsiao, M.D., Ph.D., UCLA Department of Medicine, Division of GIM/HSR, 911 Broxton Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1736. Ron D. Hays, Ph.D., and Neil S. Wenger, M.D., M.P.H., are with the UCLA Department of Medicine, Division of GIM/HSR, Los Angeles, CA. Gery W. Ryan, Ph.D., and Ian D. Coulter, Ph.D., are with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Ronald M. Andersen, Ph.D., is with the Departments of Health Services and Sociology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. Mary L. Hardy, M.D., is with the UCLA Center for Dietary Supplement Research in Botanicals, Los Angeles, CA. David L. Diehl, M.D., is with NYU School of Medicine, New York. Ka-Kit Hui, M.D., is with the UCLA Center for East–West Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA.
A Self-Report Measure of Clinicians' Orientation toward Integrative Medicine
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1553–1569, October 2005
How to Cite
Hsiao, A.-F., Hays, R. D., Ryan, G. W., Coulter, I. D., Andersen, R. M., Hardy, M. L., Diehl, D. L., Hui, K.-K. and Wenger, N. S. (2005), A Self-Report Measure of Clinicians' Orientation toward Integrative Medicine. Health Services Research, 40: 1553–1569. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00425.x
We do not have any financial interests or conflicts of interest associated with this research project.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!