Address correspondence to Rebecca Wells, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Penn State University, 116 Henderson Building, University Park, PA 16802. Christy Harris Lemak, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Health Services Administration, The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Thomas A. D'Aunno, Ph.D., The Novartis Chaired Professor of Healthcare Management, Professor of Organisational Behaviour, is with INSEAD, Boulevard de Constance, Fontainebleu Cedex, France.
Factors Associated with Interorganizational Relationships among Outpatient Drug Treatment Organizations 1990–2000
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 5p1, pages 1356–1378, October 2005
How to Cite
Wells, R., Lemak, C. H. and D'Aunno, T. A. (2005), Factors Associated with Interorganizational Relationships among Outpatient Drug Treatment Organizations 1990–2000. Health Services Research, 40: 1356–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00426.x
A previous version of this paper was presented at the Academy of Management 2003 annual meeting in Seattle.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!