Address correspondence to Todd A. Olmstead, Ph.D., Associate Research Scientist, Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, PO Box 208034, New Haven, CT 06520-8034. Jody L. Sindelar, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT.
Does the Impact of Managed Care on Substance Abuse Treatment Services Vary by Provider Profit Status?
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1862–1882, December 2005
How to Cite
Olmstead, T. A. and Sindelar, J. L. (2005), Does the Impact of Managed Care on Substance Abuse Treatment Services Vary by Provider Profit Status?. Health Services Research, 40: 1862–1882. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00431.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 2Public Managed Care and Service Access in Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Units, The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research, 2011, 38, 4, 444, , ,
- 3Factors Associated With Use of ASAM Criteria and Service Provision in a National Sample of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Units, Journal of Addiction Medicine, 2009, 3, 3, 139, , , , ,
- 4Influence of ownership on access in outpatient substance abuse treatment, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2009, 36, 4, 355, , ,