Address correspondence to Todd A. Olmstead, Ph.D., Associate Research Scientist, Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, PO Box 208034, New Haven, CT 06520-8034. Jody L. Sindelar, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT.
Does the Impact of Managed Care on Substance Abuse Treatment Services Vary by Provider Profit Status?
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Health Services Research
Volume 40, Issue 6p1, pages 1862–1882, December 2005
How to Cite
Olmstead, T. A. and Sindelar, J. L. (2005), Does the Impact of Managed Care on Substance Abuse Treatment Services Vary by Provider Profit Status?. Health Services Research, 40: 1862–1882. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00431.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!